Standard Corrugated Steel Pipe
Standard corrugated steel pipe is available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, gages and corrugation profiles to help designers meet both hydraulic and structural conditions for each site.
Available profiles include:
And diameters range from 6 inches to 150 inches.
- 2 2/3 x 1/2 inch,
- 3 x 1 inch, and
- 5 x 1 inch
Additionally, corrugated steel pipe is available in a range of coatings, including galvanized (zinc coated), Aluminized Type 2, and polymeric film among others. Depending on the respective coating selected for the applicable environmental conditions, a service of 100+ years can be achieved.
Common uses for standard corrugated steel pipe include:
- Storm sewers
- Stream enclosures
- Detention and Retention systems
- Power plant cooling lines
- Conveyor tunnels
- Utility conduits
- Foundation structures
The benefits of standard corrugated steel pipe include:
- Reliable service life with various thicknesses and coatings available
- Structurally strong to withstand high live loads and deep burial soil loads
- Traceability from verifiable data regarding product quality
- Sustainable product by using the world's most recycled material
- Light weight construction eases handling and installation
- Economical solution for initial and life cycle cost
- Design flexibility with various sizes, long lengths and fabricated fittings
For more information on standard corrugated steel pipe, check out the Corrugated Steel Pipe Design Manual or send us your questions through our Answer Desk.
Click Here to Find a Member Supplier