Find a Member
Get the CSP LRFD HOC & Water Quality System Calculator Web App
Simply type ncspa.org/calculators into the mobile browser on your mobile device to access the web app.
Add the web app to your home screen
Tap the share button in the browser and select the Add to Home Screen icon.
Follow Us On
Standard corrugated steel pipe is available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, gages and corrugation profiles to help designers meet both hydraulic and structural conditions for each site.
- 2 2/3 x 1/2 inch,
- 3 x 1 inch, and
- 5 x 1 inch
And diameters range from 6 inches to 150 inches.
Additionally, corrugated steel pipe is available in a range of coatings, including galvanized (zinc coated), Aluminized Type 2, and polymeric film among others. Depending on the respective coating selected for the applicable environmental conditions, a service of 100+ years can be achieved.
Common uses for standard corrugated steel pipe include:
- Storm sewers
- Stream enclosures
- Detention and Retention systems
- Power plant cooling lines
- Conveyor tunnels
- Utility conduits
- Foundation structures
The benefits of standard corrugated steel pipe include:
- Reliable service life with various thicknesses and coatings available
- Structurally strong to withstand high live loads and deep burial soil loads
- Traceability from verifiable data regarding product quality
- Sustainable product by using the world's most recycled material
- Light weight construction eases handling and installation
- Economical solution for initial and life cycle cost
- Design flexibility with various sizes, long lengths and fabricated fittings